There are instructions on how to connect your smart home devices to the Robonomics network. You need Robonomics accounts for each device, they will publish encrypted data in datalog. Also you need user account that will send commands to devices end encrypt/decrypt data.
In this video you can see the example of connecting temperature sensor:
- Raspberry Pi 4 or 3
- SD card and SD adapter
- Temperature sensor - Keen Home RS-THP-MP-1.0 (or another supported device)
Method 1 (with SLS Gateway)
Method 2 (with zigbee2MQTT)
Method 3 (with Xiaomi Gateway)
Also you can connect some devices directly through Mi Home app (for example, Vacuum Cleaner).
- First you need to setup Raspberry Pi (also you can use prepared image).
- Then you need to connect devices to Home Assistant:
- Connection with zigbee2MQTT
- Setup SLS Gateway and connect it to Home Assistant
- Connection through Xiaomi Gateway
- Connect Vacuum Cleaner