Digital Twins Schema
Digital twins have the following structure:
|DT id||Topic Name||Source|
- DT id - is unsigned integer unique number.
- Topic name - is 0x prefixed
ascii datawith 32 bytes length. For example:
- Source - is Account address.
Create Digital Twin
Go to Developer -> Extrinsics and choose
Submit transaction and go to Network -> Explorer and in the recent events you will see information about digital twin.
Add DT Topic
You can create multiple topics for one digital twin. for creating topic you need go to Developer -> Extrinsics and choose
digitalTwin.setSource(id,topic,source) extrinsic. Fill in the fields and submit transaction.
Again go to Network -> Explorer* and in the recent events you will see information about created topic.
You can create several topics for one twin.
You can find all information about existing digital twins inDeveloper -> Chain state such as:
- Total number of Digital twins - total()
- Information about owner of digital twin - owner(u32)
- Information about topics in digital twin - digitalTwin(u32)